This seems a little blurry. And I’m not sure I agree with every one of these 100%. But it’s worth taking the time to examine yourself if you see these any of these traits popping up.
Do you have several in the Abundance category but still a few in the Scarcity mindset?
That’s great! Then you can see what you need to focus on to change. I’m happy to help you move toward a happier life, if you’re interested.
Find out more about how I can help.
In the meantime, take a look at the list of characteristics listed out here.
- Have a sense of gratitude
- Give other people credit for victories
- Accept responsibilities for their failures
- Read every day
- Keep a journal
- Talk about ideas
- Want others to succeed
- Share info and data
- Keep a “To Be” list
- Set goals and develop plans
- Exude joy
- Embrace change
- Continuously learn
- Operate from a transformational perspective
- Keep a “To Do” Project List
- Have a sense of entitlement
- Take all the credit for the victories
- Watch TV all day
- Fear change
- Fly by the seat of their pants
- Talk about people
- Hoard information and data
- Exude anger
- Hold a grudge
- Blame others for their failures
- Lie about keeping a journal
- Thnk they know it all
- Operate from a transactional perspective
- Don’t know what they want to be
- Secretly hope others fail
- Never set goals